Sunday, Jan. 12
- 4:14 p.m. A caller at Deerfield Circle reported the person's son was involved in drug activity earlier in the day. An officer spoke to all the people involved and gave some advice.
- 5:15 p.m. Report of a "lighted neon green meteorite" seen over Danvers near Bishop Fenwick High School. A caller said the object didn't crash into anything. An officer relayed the call to Danvers police so they could be vigilant of any possible meteor showers.
- 5:35 p.m. Neila J. Pierre, 19, of Everett and Louisa Lubin, 20, of Somerville, were both arrested on charges of shoplifting by concealing merchandise at the H&M store at the Northshore Mall. Police said the females were located near the Banana Republic store arguing with store security.
- 5:56 p.m. A caller reported an erratic operator on Lowell Street. The vehicle swerved into oncoming traffic multiple times on Main and Lowell streets, heading west. The car then turned onto Route 128 South at Exit 26. State police were notified.
- 6:10 p.m. A female caller at a Crestwood Lane home reported someone was in her house. She was locked in the second-floor bathroom and she didn't know if it was a male or female or if there was more than one person. She then started yelling and it turned out to just be her father who came home, not a burglar.
- 7:21 p.m. A 13-year-old was issued a court summons on a charge of shoplifting by concealing merchandise at Stop & Shop. The items were worth about $60.
- 10:29 p.m. A caller at Homewood Suites by Hilton on Route 1 reported his car was broken into and his daughter's backpack was stolen.
Monday, Jan. 13
- 1:45 a.m. A caller at a Kirkland Road home reported she awoke to find a woman and a small, curly-haired child in her bedroom. She said they then ran off. Officers arrived to find the house locked and reported they felt the woman might have been dreaming. They said there was a similar incident in 2010.
- 8:39 a.m. Report of a male pinned between a trailer and the building at Salem Collision on Foster Street. An officer said there was a car accident and the victim was transported to Salem Hospital.
- 10:08 a.m. Report of a car accident at the corner of Central and Warren Streets. Two people were transported to Salem Hospital.
- 2:50 p.m. Report of larceny by false pretenses at the TD Bank on Lynnfield Street. A 32-year-old Lynn man was issued a court summons on that charge.
- 3:19 p.m. A caller on Harris Street reported two males just tried to break into a parked car. The suspects were described as wearing all black along with backpacks. They fled in a blue car.
- 6:17 p.m. A caller said he was at the corner of Walsh Avenue and Newcastle Road when he "mentioned" to a man driving a Ford Mustang that there was a problem with his taillights. He said the car also had front-end damage. The caller said the driver then got out of the car and came toward him with a baseball bat. The vehicle then fled the scene.
- 9:48 p.m. A caller reported two intoxicated males were trying to cross Walnut Street near New England Meat Market, but kept falling down. The pair was then safely escorted across the street.
- 10:35 p.m. An employee reported a customer used a fake $100 bill at Sylvan Street Grill.
Tuesday, Jan. 14
- 1:01 a.m. An officer requested Public Services pick up a shopping cart left at the entrance to Pierpont Park.
- 2:16 a.m. Police responded to a disturbance at an Ethel Avenue apartment. An officer said brothers were reportedly called by their sister to give her a ride home from the apartment, but no one was answering the door. The landlord was contacted and entry gained to the apartment. The females were found in a locked bedroom, "heavily under the influence."
- 11:25 a.m. Report of a disturbance involving a student outside the main entrance to Peabody Veterans Memorial High School. The student was given a ride home by an officer and the incident was documented.
- 12:57 p.m. An officer contacted Public Services about removing a dishwasher that was in the road on Lowell Street.
Email email@example.com with any questions on this log.