Wednesday, Aug. 14
- 3:12 p.m. a motor vehicle accident involving a rollover was reported on Webster Street. Injuries were reported.
- 4:01 p.m. a dumpster fire was reported at Outdoor Power Equipment on Oak Street. The caller reported the dumpster was right next to a vehicle and a building. The Peabody Fire Department extinguished the fire.
- 5:15 p.m. a brush fire was reported next to the Dunkin' Donuts on Central Street. An officer reported this was a mulch fire next to the Taxi Lot on Central Street and the fire department quickly extinguished it.
- 5:42 p.m. a past hit and run was reported on Wagner Street. A fence was damaged in the accident.
- 7:47 p.m. a caller reported that there were three homeless people under a warehouse on Franklin Street and they were yelling at him. An officer checked the area but the people had already moved along.
- 9:35 p.m. a caller reported gunshots in the area of Keys Drive. An responding officer reported smelling fireworks in the area.
- 11:06 p.m. a caller reported vandalism to a motor vehicle on Judith Road.
Thursday, Aug. 15
- 12:51 a.m. a caller reported a lacrosse net stolen on Augustus Street. Police reported that this may have been stolen for the scrap metal. No suspects were reported at the time of the incident.
- 5:10 a.m. a caller reported a motor vehicle that hit a pole on Pine Street.
- 7:19 a.m. police arrested Michael Vinagro, 24, of 6 Oak Ave. Vinagro was charged with being a fugitive from justice without a warrant.
- 7:59 a.m. a caller reported vandalism to a motor vehicle on Joyce Road. An officer reported that someone had thrown sunscreen on the motor vehicle.
- 9:25 p.m. a caller reported that her lawn was destroyed by a trash truck on Farm Avenue.
- 9:54 p.m. a motor vehicle break-in was reported on Raymond Circle.
- 1:58 p.m. a caller reported a large brush fire in a back yard on Bradford Road.