Friday, Aug. 23
- 4:07 p.m. A caller reported a fight at a Collins Street residence involving six people. Police said no weapons were involved. One person was evaluated by EMTs for a head injury, but wasn't transported to the hospital. Police told those involved in the altercation they could seek their own charges in district court. One female said she might seek a harassment order.
- 8:29 p.m. A caller reported a car accident at 25B on Route 128 North. Injuries were unknown, but there was a heavy front-end damage to one car. State police handled the accident.
- 8:44 p.m. A caller reported an erratic operator who was possibly intoxicated and driving an older model silver Mercedes in the area of Route 114.
- 9:50 p.m. A caller on Drake Way reported a car break-in. Police said sunglasses and headphones were stolen.
- 10:03 p.m. A caller said a water grate cover missing at the corner of Ellsworth Road and Perkins Street. DPS was notified.
Saturday, Aug. 24
- 12:07 a.m. A caller at the Tedeschi Food Shops on Main Street reported her bike was stolen.
- 1:51 a.m. Police responded to a report of a suspicious motor vehicle at O'Conor Park. Kevin D. Pickard, 19, of Groveland, was arrested, along with Jared Bachmann, 19, of 3 Clark St., Salem. They were both charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest. Pickard was also charged with illegally transporting liquor while Bachmann was charged with being a minor in possession of alcohol.
- 8:21 a.m. An Arnold Road resident reported his pool pump worth $540 was stolen from his yard.
- 8:41 a.m. A Main Street resident reported her moped was stolen overnight. It was a red, black and gray 2010 scooter.
- 9:13 a.m. A caller at Central Bakery on Walnut Street reported her bicycle was stolen the night before from Tedeschi's Food Shops on Main Street.
- 10:21 a.m. A 40-year-old Peabody woman was issued a court summons for leaving the scene of a car accident with property damage. Police received a report of a hit-and-run accident with a parked car at the corner of Fairview Road and Elaine Avenue.
- 12:37 p.m. A caller on Cherwick Road reported his girlfriend's car was broken into. An officer spoke with her and she said the vehicle was left unlocked. Nothing was missing.
- 1:41 p.m. An Aberdeen Avenue resident reported someone stole two strollers from her yard over the past two months.
- 6:15 p.m. An officer reported a vehicle was entered on County Street and it appeared someone rummaged through it. The vehicle was left unlocked and nothing appeared to be missing.
- 6:55 p.m. A caller reported there was an erratic male operator in a gray Pontiac on Symphony Road, swerving and nearly hitting trees. Police checked the area, but didn't find anything.
- 9:47 p.m. A caller reported he received a text message from the person who stole his car, informing him it was located at SpringHill Suites. Police found the vehicle there with the keys inside and the right rear tire was flat.
- 10:14 p.m. David J. Kingsley, 64, of Tucson, Ariz., was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop on Lynnfield Street. He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol (second offense), an unsafe lane change and tailgating.
Sunday, Aug. 25
- 10:38 a.m. A male caller reported he was chased by a loose pit bull dog in the area of Samoset and Herrick roads.
- 10:45 a.m. Trevor J. Collins, 23, of 40 Sewall St. #1, Lynn, was arrested on three warrants from other departments, following a motor vehicle stop on Washington Street. The warrant charges included breaking and entering, larceny, assault, receiving stolen property and drug possession.
- 11:07 a.m. A caller reported a past burglary at the T-Mobile store at 300 Andover St. -- someone smashed the windows and doors. Police said store employees would be forwarding over an inventory when the losses were tallied.
- 11:41 a.m. Gabrielle D. Rohde, 18, of 50 Beaver St., Salem, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop at the corner of Clement Avenue and Washington Street. She was charged with possession of a Class A drug.
For questions on this log, email firstname.lastname@example.org.