Wednesday, Nov. 13
- 9:48 a.m. A caller at Peabody Auto Salvage on Corwin Street reported cameras and multiple other items on the property were damaged by vandals.
- 1:54 p.m. An employee at the Main Branch Library reported a male was drinking inside the building and refused to leave. Police arrived and checked the area, but the male had apparently left.
- 3:05 p.m. Matthew B. Daffe, 24, of 61-1/2 Loring Ave., Salem, and Timothy A. Allain, 35, of 16 Cedar Crest Ave., Salem, were both arrested, following a report of shoplifters at Stop & Shop. Both men were charged with shoplifting by asportation and Daffe was also charged with driving on a suspended license.
- 6:15 p.m. A caller on Summit Street reported her mailbox was stolen. It was mounted on a tree in front of her house.
- 7:57 p.m. Report of a past larceny at Nordstrom.
- 9:22 p.m. A caller at Greg's Lounge reported he was having trouble with a man inside the bar who may have been trying to sell him drugs. Police said the man was asked to leave.
Thursday, Nov. 14
- 7:54 a.m. A caller on Mason Street reported a road rage incident in which a man made reference to a handgun. Police stopped the suspect vehicle on Foster Street and issued a court summons to a 63-year-old man on charges of assault and making threats to commit a crime.
- 10:21 a.m. Report of a past larceny at Rosewood Nursing Home.
- 11:49 a.m. A detective reported he was checking the area of the Pink store at the Northshore Mall for a female larceny suspect.
- 11:58 a.m. A caller at Baby's R Us reported what appeared to be an intoxicated driver. The caller said the car struck a parking barrier and the driver began randomly yelling at people. He then started throwing beer cans out of the car. An officer located the vehicle, but said there didn't appear to be a problem.
- 12:02 p.m. A detective reported following up on an investigation at the Icing store at the Northshore Mall. Two 18-year-old females from Quincy and Malden were issued court summonses on charges of receiving stolen property and malicious damage to property under $250.
- 1:51 p.m. A caller reported a homeless camp was set up in the rear of 14 Foster St. Police said a male was checked out and sent on his way back to Salem.
- 1:59 p.m. Brett A. Phillips, 46, of 8 Jefferson Rd., Peabody, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop at the intersection of Lowell and Endicott streets. He was charged on two warrants from other departments.
- 4:10 p.m. A caller on Margin Street reported someone just stole his lawnmower from his backyard. He said the suspect placed the mower in the back of a green pickup truck and headed toward Salem.
- 6:07 p.m. Matthew St. George, 30, of 16 Keniston Rd., Lynnfield, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop at the of Monson Drive and Winona Street. He was charged with driving with a suspended license and in an unregistered vehicle.
- 8:11 p.m. A caller reported an SUV was parked under the I-95 overpass and on the bike path. Police said the vehicle had left, but three TVs were dumped in the tunnel.
Friday, Nov. 15
- 7:12 a.m. A caller at Boston Canine reported a past larceny. Money was taken from the store sometime between 7 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- 10:29 a.m. A caller at Wheel Repair Specialists on Route 1 reported there was an abandoned motor vehicle on the property that was smashed up.
- 10:38 a.m. An officer reported he was attempting to serve a court summons to a juvenile at a Sewall Street apartment. The notice was left with the grandfather.
- 1:21 p.m. A caller reported a male driver was drinking from a nip he purchased at Kappy's in Danvers. The vehicle was stopped on Main Street and the driver was given a verbal warning.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.