- At 12:01 a.m., police responded to a fight in progress at Capone's Restaurant
- At 1:29 a.m., an officer reported someone yelling in the bushes at Peabody District Court
- At 1:35 a.m., a caller reported a group being loud, and drinking, in the parking lot on Crane Brook Way
- At 2:35 a.m., an officer was flagged down and told of a man passed out in a vehicle behind the Court House Pub
- At 2:52 a.m., police responded to a loud part on Swampscott Ave.
- at 3:20 a.m., police responded to reports of people yelling in an apartment on Main Street. Cody J. Smith, 25, 77 Main St., Apt. 11, Peabody, was arrested and charged with domestic A&B
- At 5:18 a.m., mall security reporting that large groups are refusing to leave the property, Northshore Mall
- At 6:32 a.m., a caller reported of hearing yelling and the sounds of breaking glass coming from a neighbor's house on Intervale Ave. Police arrested Christine Hebert, 37, 18 Hampshire Rd., Peabody, arrested and charged with domestic A&B and malicious destruction of property more than $250
- At 7:30 a.m., a resident of the Fairweather Apartments visited the station to report his social security credit card was stolen from his residence. The card had $1,200 stolen off of it. The man believed it may have been the woman hired to clean his apartment.
- At 11:42 a.m., a resident of Peabody Mobile Park called to report a sick rabbit in her yard. It is transported to the clinic.
- At 12:29 p.m., the state police reported that a man at Avalon Drive called and was possibly speaking in code about someone being in his house
- At 12:38 p.m., a caller reported possible drug activity in Pierpoint Park
- At 12:38 p.m., a woman called to state she is concerned for the well being of her daughter and grandchild
- At 1:24 p.m., a caller on Shamrock Street reported that a man in a green Jeep was possibly assaulting a female passenger. Frank Wowk, 53, 12 1/2 Bow St., Beverly, arrested for domestic A&B
- At 3:14 p.m., caller reported that when she was gone for the day, her neighbor entered her home and she is missing property. Joseph Trevisone, 56, 261 Newbury St., Apt. 42, Peabody, summoned by detectives for breaking and entering in the daytime and larceny of prescription medication
- At 5:59 p.m., a woman said she left her windows down in her car and her purse was stolen
- At 6:23 p.m., loss prevention at H&M reported three juveniles for shoplifting
- At 6:23 p.m., police responded to a report that another tenant is harassing her and making threats, Tannery Two
- At 8 p.m., a neighbor on Shore Drive reported being harassed by another neighbor
- At 8:36 p.m., Macy's reported a shoplifter who fled on foot
- At 10:10 p.m., a man called to state that his wife was out of control. Mario S. Lima, 40, 11 Baldwin St., Peabody, was arrested and charged with domestic A&B. Tina Lima, also of 11 Baldwin St., will be summoned for domestic assault and battery
- At 11:27 p.m., a neighbor on Kosciusko Street complained of people jumping on a trampoline
- at 11:42 p.m., a resident on Central Street reported a group of intoxicated homeless people on the side of the building
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something