Today is Tuesday, Sept. 4. Here are five things to know today in Peabody.
- It's the first of day school!
- Speaking of school, nothing says "back to school" like a burrito, right? Well, at least the folks at think so. The fast food eatery is offering up half price breakfast burritos all day today.
- The market is on the move: City officials say that "in an effort to boost visibility and foot traffic during the busy autumn selling season," the Tuesday Farmers Market is moving across the street from the to the front of beginning today and presumably lasting until the end of the market in October. Market hours are 2-7 p.m.
- Festival, festival! The is this Sunday, are you ready for it? kicks off Saturday and the festival itself runs 11 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Sunday, along with Kids Day and followed by a fortnight of Restaurant Week. But before all that, Tommy Fleming performs at City Hall Friday and Saturday night. Check www.peabodyinternationalfestival.com for more details.
- The state primary is this Thursday. Don't forget to vote.