PEABODY PATCH STORM CENTRAL UPDATES, CLOSINGS & MORE:
Sunday, Dec. 30
1:45 p.m. — The city-wide on-street parking ban has been lifted.
Saturday, Dec. 29
11:18 p.m. — On the scanner we're hearing about parking issues on Fulton, Tracey and Harris streets. Public Services is asking for police help in getting cars moved. There's also reportedly a car struck up on stone wall on Andover Street. No injuries reported.
11:55 a.m. — A city-wide on-street parking ban is in effect until lifted by Peabody Police.
For instant updates on weather and storm news (and more!), follow Peabody Patch on Facebook and Twitter, or sign-up for our e-mail newsletter.
Scroll down for important phone numbers, websites and more. Stay with Peabody Patch as we keep you updated throughout the storm.
See a tree down in your neighborhood? Notice a road is icy? Just saw a store clerk put out more snow melt products? Please use this story on Peabody Patch to help out your neighbors.
Peabody Patch is all about connecting neighbors and helping neighbors so we hope you’ll find this information hub helpful during the storm. Stay safe Leather City!
IMPORTANT NUMBERS & WEBSITES:
- In an emergency, dial 911
- Police Department: 978-538-6385
- Fire Department: 978-531-2200
- Public Services: 978-536-0600
- National Grid power outages: 800-465-1212
- National Grid gas emergencies: 800-233-5325
- NStar power outages: 800-592-2000 or the Report an Outage form.
- Comcast: 1-800-COMCAST (1-800-266-2278)
- Verizon: 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966)
- RCN: 1-866-TECH-RCN (1-866-832-4726)
- Community Taxi: 978-922-5227
- Tri-City Taxi Services: 978-531-3112
- Gaeta's: 978-535-3186
- Phil's: 978-548-6065