Did you miss anything this week? Click on the headlines below to read up on any big stories you missed from this week on Peabody Patch.
- Report of Male With Nail Polish in His Eyes at CVS
- Lynn Man Wanted for Washington Street Shooting
- 'Toxic Inhalation' of Air Freshener and Scissors in Eye Send Two to Hospital
- Peabody Enlists Attorney General's Help to Fix Up 'Blighted' Houses
- PHOTOS: Inaugural Night at City Hall
- 13 Applicants in Pool for New Peabody High Principal
- Dunne Formally Announces Candidacy for State Rep