1. Weather Watch: Partly sunny. Cooler, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
2. Pedestrian Light at St. Adelaide's?: The city will take up a request for a pedestrian light to be installed in front of St. Adelaide's Church, 708 Lowell St., in a 7 p.m. Thursday meeting at City Hall. You will probably recall that a man died recently from injuries he received being struck while crossing the street.
3. Zumba-rama: It's hard not to be struck by how many Zumba classes the city has to offer when you look through the Peabody Patch calendar. So if you haven't tried the Latin-inspired fitness craze, take a look at which classes match your schedule and give one a try.
4. Jazz Fusion: Next door in Salem there's a jazz gig at 43 Church Restaurant on Church Street. The Session is tonight beginning at 8:30 p.m. The Session is a mix of jazz, fusion, r&b, and lounge all wrapped up into one. Click Here for all the details.
5. February Vacation Activity for Friday: If you've got little ones at home for the February Vacation, here's one reason to get out of the house. The Northshore Mall is hosting a "Kidgets Carnival" on Friday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Macy's Wing.
Engage with your neighbors on Peabody Patch: