- Sign-ups for Peabody Babe Ruth baseball are this Saturday at the Higgins Middle School. The league is for ages 13-15. Birth certificates are needed to register for any new players to the league. You can also register by mail or online. See here for more details.
- The city's Health Department says it has a limited amount of shingles vaccine for Peabody residents who are uninsured or underinsured. If you're 65 or older and interested in getting a shot, call the office at 978-538-5931 to be screened for eligibility.
- State Sen. Joan Lovely will be holding office hours for constituents Friday at City Hall (9 a.m.).
- Dr. Ellen Blomerth will share her story as a breast cancer survivor Saturday at the Danvers library. Blomerth will also discuss her book about surviving a year of cancer treatments by blending medical and natural therapies. She practices as a chiropractor in Peabody and lives in Danvers.
- Aviv Centers for Living will be celebrating Tu B’Shvat with a program designed for adults on Saturday. You can find more details here.
Make sure to check our local events calendar and boards section for even more happenings around Peabody.