- Girl's Night Out at the Northshore Mall is this Thursday from 5-8 p.m. There are the four fs: fashion, food, fun and friends. The event is free and open to all. More details here.
- The Peabody Garden Club is gearing up for the year and meets this Thursday at Aviv Living off Lynnfield Street for a potluck supper and auction.
- Are you a senior citizen and do you ride the T? State Sen. Joan Lovely is hosting a Senior CharlieCard Day at the Torigian Center Sept. 16. Local seniors can stop by to sign up for reduced fare cards.
- Who wants to be the next Mrs. Essex County? The annual pageant, which occurs during the Topsfield Fair, invites married women living in Essex County over the age of 18, with general appearance, poise, outgoing personality and a spirit of volunteerism, to enter the contest. Contestants also whip up a homemade food item for the judges.
- Backpack Safety Day is this Saturday at Peabody Family Chiropractic.
- Don't forget the second annual walk and run for leukemia is this Sunday at Ross Park to benefit the Giving Hope Foundation.
Make sure to check our local events calendar and boards section for even more happenings around Peabody.