Danvers Male Hospitalized After Rolling Car on Forest Street
The following information was provided by the Peabody Police Department. Where charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
The following are excerpts from reports in the Peabody Police Department press log from Nov. 11-13.
Sunday, Nov. 11
- 2:50 p.m. Police responded to a report of a fight in the parking lot at the Northshore Mall over a parking spot. Police spoke to both inviduals involved and neither person wanted to persue the matter.
- 3:03 p.m. A female caller reported a parent was making inappropriate comments to youths playing basketball at Higgins Middle School. An officer said there was a verbal dispute between parents.
- 4:04 p.m. A caller reported she was involved in a bicycle accident on the city's bike path near Lt. Ross Park. She said she frequents the bike path and people constantly operate bicycles and scooters on the bath while riding in the wrong direction. She also complained of dogs on leashes. The woman said that day while riding her bike, a child rode her bike in front of the woman and the two collided. The child was unhurt, but the woman said her neck and left knee were injured. She also said the head lamp to her bike was broken and her bicycle was squeaking.
- 4:48 p.m. Matthew S. Fitzpatrick, 41, of 19 Virginia Ave., Beverly, was arrested, following a car accident on Margin Street. He was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol. Police said his BMW struck a parked Lexus.
- 9:38 p.m. Jamie D. Finnemore, 4, of 278 Western Ave., Lynn, was arrested, following a motor vehicle stop at the corner of Lowell and Carpenter streets. He was charged with a subsequent offense of driving with a suspended license, in an unregistered vehicle and for idling his car more than five minutes.
- 11:12 p.m. Police received reports of two loud bangs in the area of Aborn and Pierpont streets. Police checked the area, but did not find anything unusual.
Monday, Nov. 12
- 1:54 a.m. Victor T. Neat, 48, of 30 Veterans Memorial Dr., Peabody, was arrested for domestic assault and battery, following a domestic incident at his home. A female was transported to Salem Hospital.
- 8:46 a.m. One passenger from a two-car accident on Route 114 near Kappy's was transported to Salem Hospital via ambulance.
- 12:45 p.m. A caller at Eastern Bank on Lynn Street reported a leaf blower was stolen.
- 1 p.m. A passerby reported a brush fire in the woods behind Spring Pond. See related story.
- 3:06 p.m. A caller on Elizabeth Lane reported an ongoing dispute with a neighbor. An officer said the dispute was over leaves being blown back and forth between the yards and who was responsible for cleaning them up.
- 5:12 p.m. A Danvers male was transported to Salem Hospital by ambulance after the 2007 MINI Cooper he was driving rolled over on Forest Street near Salem Country Club. Police said the car had dealer plates on it from the MINI dealership in Peabody. A DPS crew was called to the scene to remove a rock with a backhoe. The car was towed.
Tuesday, Nov. 13
- 1:09 a.m. Police received reports of loud explosions in the area of the Center School on Irving Street. Officers checked the area, but were unable find anything suspicious.
- 7:27 a.m. A caller on Avalon Drive reported a silver 2004 Nissan Xterra was stolen.
- 11:33 a.m. A caller on Aborn Street reported a car break-in. Police said there were no signs of forced entry. An iPad, iPod Touch, car charger, GPS device and a gym bag were stolen.
For questions on this log, email email@example.com.