5 Things You Need to Know Today, Nov. 19
Here's what you need to know to get your week started.
Today is Monday, Nov. 19. Here are five things to know today in Peabody.
- Blood drive: Children's Hospital North is sponsoring a blood drive today from noon - 5:30 p.m.
- Snap a photo with Santa: Santa and his helpers have set up shop at the Northshore Mall down in the Nordstrom wing for photos and to receive little boys' and girls' letters and Christmas wishes through Christmas Eve.
- Don't forget early release Wednesday: The Peabody Public Schools let out early Wednesday for Thanksgiving Break. Dismissal time at the high school is 10:35 a.m., middle school is 11:25 a.m. and elementary schools are at 11:55 a.m.
- Time for a reunion: The Peabody Veterans Memorial High School Class of 1992 will hold its 20th Reunion this Friday from 7-11 p.m. at Supino’s on Route 1 South in Danvers. Tickets are $30 per person in advance; $35 per person at the door. Tickets may be purchased in advance either through PayPal (merchant: email@example.com) or by sending a check to Cindy Fanikos, 267 Asbury St., South Hamilton, MA 01982.
- Also Friday night: Twenty-one PVMHS athletes will be inducted into the school's sports hall of fame over at the Danversport Yacht Club. Tickets are available to the public at the PVMHS Athletic Director’s office or by calling 978-536-4752.