4th of July Fireworks Displays on the North Shore
Celebrate the Fourth of July with these fireworks displays scheduled in the Greater Boston area and North Shore.
Where are Fourth of July fireworks displays near Peabody? Here's a list. Click on the links for more information about each event:
Tuesday, July 3
- Lynn: Red Rock Park. Fireworks at 9 p.m.
- Danvers: Plains Park. 5-10 p.m. Stephanie Parsons (2012 Danvers Idol winner) performs at 8:30 p.m. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Gloucester: The Boulevard. 5-10 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Manchester-by-the-Sea: Singing Beach. Concert starts at 7:15 p.m. Fireworks 9:15 p.m.
Wednesday, July 4
- Boston: Hatch Shell opens at 9 a.m.; Boston Pops broadcast begins at 8 p.m.; Fireworks begin at 10:35 p.m.
- Beverly Farms: West Beach. 2-10 p.m. Fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- Marblehead: Marblehead Harbor. 8:45 p.m., fireworks start at 9 p.m.
- Salem: Derby Wharf. Live entertainment beginning at 7:15 p.m. with orchestra and military flyover. Fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- Wakefield: Lake Quannapowitt. Parade at 5 p.m. Fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Winthrop: Winthrop Bay. Parade at 9 a.m. Fireworks after dark.