Shop, Stop and Learn at Northshore Mall
All you need to know about breast health from the experts, Saturday, Oct. 1, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at the JCPenney Court at the Northshore Mall.
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Join Lahey Clinic Medical Center, North Shore for a breast health educational event. Swing by Lahey's open house tables located in the JCPenney court to learn more about the importance of early detection.
Members of Lahey Clinic's Comprehensive Breast Health Center will be available to:
- Conduct breast cancer risk assessments
- Demonstrate self breast exam techniques
- Discuss the latest in breast imaging
- Offer information on Lahey's genetic clinic and familial cancer risk assessment center
- Answer any questions you may have about breast health
Nordstrom certified prosthesis fitters will also be available to answer questions for all intimate apparel following a breast surgery, including lumpectomy, mastectomy or other reconstructive surgery.
Themed giveaways will also be distributed to participants. The event is free. Registration not required. Visit www.lahey.org for more information.